For those who have never played the game before, Minecraft is a very simple game. Once a Windows-only game, It is now available on all mobile platforms in a Pocket Edition version. It has some of the simplest graphics of any game, just basic blocks, and one of the most exciting game premises.
It is a virtual sandbox game, where you start in the middle of nowhere and have to explore your surroundings, creating your world as you go. Explore rivers, fields, the sea, mines, caves, and more to find precious resources needed to survive. Create materials to build a home, create weapons and armor, raise animals and grow crops, hunt for food, and more. But beware the monsters. They roam everywhere, looking to make life very difficult for you. Minecraft is exciting, addictive, and interactive, and you get to choose your level of interactivity with the other players.
Minecraft PE offers users a whole heap of features to ensure enjoyable gameplay:
- A simple game of survival
- Highly addictive
- Build your world from the ground up
- Survive, whatever it takes
- Battle monsters galore and other players
- Build a home, expand it and protect it
- Hunt or grow your own food
- Explore for resources
- Create armor, weapons and more
- Choose from three game modes – Adventure, Creative and Survival
- Play on your own or join up with others
- In-app customizations
- Plenty more cool and exciting features
How to Download Minecraft PE:
You can, of course, download the app from the Android app store. For the first time ever, the official app store has some serious competition – an app installer called ACMarket. The installer is packed with thousands of Android apps, lots of them modified or tweaked with extras and many popular games, like Minecraft PE, and with all in-ap purchases and upgrades unlocked.
It isn’t difficult to do:
- First, launch your Settings app. You need to give ACMarket permission to download so tap on Security
- Then find and enable Unknown Sources – if you don’t do this, the app will not install
- Download ACMarket App, following the guide at the link
- Now open ACMarket on your device and type Minecraft PE into the search bar
- Tap the app name and then tap Install
- Follow the on-screen directions to install it, and when the app icon is on your home screen, the installation has been successful.
How Good is Minecraft PE?
Ask most players, and they will tell you it is an excellent and addictive game, but it really does depend on what you expect and how much time and effort you invest in the game. You are starting with nothing, and it is down to you to put in that effort to build your world and survive. Only you can create armor and weapons, grow and hunt for food, and hunt for resources. Only you can battle the monsters and survive and how you do it is your choice.
ACMarket Error Fixes:
ACMarket is a great way to get Minecraft PE onto your Android devices, and while it is pretty reliable, there are a couple of errors that you might be unlucky enough to face. Luckily, they are not serious and can be fixed very easily.
App Stopped Working:
This is a really common error and is a simple fix. Start with the first method and work through until one solves the problem:
Method 1: Resetting App Preferences
This method has proved successful for most people:
- Launch your Settings app and tap on Apps or App Manager
- Tap the menu for All Apps
- Tap Reset App Preferences
- Click Reset Now on the popup message and close Settings
- Give ACMarket another go, and it should work okay
If not, try this
Method 2: Clear Package Installer Cache and Data
- Launch Settings again and tap Apps or Manage Apps
- Go to System Apps and tap it
- Tap on Package Installer
- Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data in turn and then close Settings
- ACMarket should work
Note: If you are on Android Marshmallow 6.0, you will find the Clear Data and Clear Cache options in the Storage section
If you still can’t get ACMarket to work, try the next method
Method 3: Enable Unknown Sources
Because ACMarket is unofficial, you must enable the Unknown Sources option. If you didn’t do this at the start, do it now:
- Open Settings and tap Security
- Tap Unknown Sources and enable it
- Close Settings and try again
If ACMarket still doesn’t work, delete it. Making sure Unknown Sources is still enabled, reinstall it and try again
How Safe is ACMarket?
ACMarket is incredibly safe to use, and millions of people are already using it as their app store. It is the only alternative to the official app store and offers loads of modified content for users to enjoy, all for free. A secure download server is used, and the developers keep the installer updated to ensure your safety. However, as all users know, the Android platform doesn’t have the same level of security that iOS does and, as such, it is down to you to weigh up the risks of using modified apps.
Minecraft PE is one of the most popular downloads from ACMarket. Try it today and follow the developers on Facebook for more tips and app recommendations.