Currently there are about two million apps available on the App Store and more than two million on Google Play. And there many other apps that aren’t available on these two most popular app downloading platforms. Nowadays there’s practically an app for everything and based on how many different apps have been developed so far, we can only assume that there would be a lot more in the years to come.
If you’re fan of online gaming, you probably know that there are many game apps available online. But the right thing to do would be to check google play for the top games list and see what it has to offer.
Here is a list of the top apps that everyone should try today:
- Rainy Mood: Rainy Mood is a simple app that plays the sound of rain. It’s great for relaxing or sleeping.
- White Noise: White Noise is another app that plays ambient sounds, such as rain, waves, or wind. It’s great for blocking out noise and creating a peaceful environment.
- Calm: Calm is a meditation app that offers guided meditations, sleep stories, and music. It’s a great way to relax and de-stress.
- Headspace: Headspace is another meditation app that offers guided meditations, sleep stories, and body scans. It’s a great way to improve your focus and concentration.
- 7 Minute Workout: 7 Minute Workout is a short, high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that you can do anywhere. It’s a great way to get in a workout without spending a lot of time.
- Zombies, Run!: Zombies, Run! is an app that turns your running into a game. You’re a runner in a post-apocalyptic world, and you have to listen to audio instructions to avoid zombies. It’s a great way to stay motivated and have fun while you run.
- Ingress: Ingress is a location-based augmented reality (AR) game that’s played in the real world. You’re part of a team that’s trying to control portals, and you have to use your phone’s GPS to find them. It’s a great way to explore your surroundings and meet new people.
- Pokémon Go: Pokémon Go is another location-based AR game that’s played in the real world. You’re a Pokémon trainer who’s trying to catch Pokémon, and you have to use your phone’s GPS to find them. It’s a great way to get exercise and explore your surroundings.
- Flipboard: Flipboard is a news aggregator that curates content from around the web. It’s a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends.
- Pocket: Pocket is a reading app that lets you save articles, videos, and other content to read later. It’s a great way to save content for when you have time to read it.
These are just a few of the lesser known apps that are very popular. There are many other great apps out there, so be sure to explore and find the ones that you like best.
With so many apps, there are surely many that you haven’t downloaded yet and have probably never heard of. In this article we will go beyond successful apps used by hundreds of millions, and present you some of the most epic apps that you might not have heard of unless you are a true app aficionado.
How many times have you found a perfect recipe online and went on to cook it, only to discover that you don’t have one, or few of the ingredients?! It has surely happened to everyone that does at least a bit of cooking. And dishes taste the way they do exactly because of the ingredients and you can’t just make the dish without the ingredient that’s missing. More adept cooks know that there every ingredient has a substitute which can be used to give a similar, or practically the same flavor. But, we often don’t know what that substitute is. An app interestingly named Substitutions might be the solution to your culinary problems. It gives replacement suggestions for a lot of ingredients and it may even give you a vegetarian, low-fat and gluten-free substitutions for multiple products.
AroundMe is a very useful app that will find you locate the nearest pub, petrol/gas station, hospital, restaurant, cinema, theatre, taxi or bank. It is very user-friendly, it gives directions and distance from the desired location. Sometimes it is not so easy to handle a regular map or another map application, or you don’t have a problem getting around an area, but you simply want to find the nearest place to get cash or have a drink and that is why AroundMe is very useful. The app is free to download and is available both in the App Store and Google Play. The Android version takes up 14 MB of free space, whereas the iOS version is slightly larger – 23.4 MB.
We all love listening to music and going to concerts of our favourite artist. The worst thing for any music fan is to miss a concept of one of their favourite artists. Going to a nice concert is also great way to spend time when traveling to distant locations. Bandsintown offers information on upcoming concerts. You can select your favourite musicians and get notifications whenever they’re performing in your town. It is also possible to sync the app with your Spotify account and connect via social media profiles such as Facebook and Twitter. You can also buy tickets through this app.
7 Minute Workout
Staying or becoming fit is one of the most challenging tasks in this day and age. Most people that are ‘tied’ to their desks for 8 or even more hours a day often struggle with weight and even face serious health issues due to lack of exercise. We know how to lose weight and become fitter, but we often lack the time to exercise. The 7 Minute Workout app is exactly what it claims to be. It offers a workout programme which can be completed in 7 minutes. It is a high intensity circuit training and it includes 12 exercises, each of which takes only half a minute. There’s a 10 second break between each exercise. You can set notifications that will remind you of your daily workout.
Remembering passwords can be really tricky. All of us have forgot at least some of our passwords, at least once. And with some passwords you can’t just ask for a reset. Saving your passwords in a text file isn’t the smartest thing to do, and neither is carrying a piece of paper with all the passwords written on it. 1Password is an app that will remember and save all your passwords for you. All you need to do is remember that one password for the app and all the other will be saved inside. Just make sure that you select a password that difficult for anyone to guess. 1Password uses AES 256-bit, so that you can be sure that your sensitive data is protected.