Technology like the internet has already made all our lives so much easier than they were even just a decade ago, so even if we just had the internet and nothing else, we’d be spoiled, but we don’t just have the internet.
Here are just a few examples of tech that is already making life easier in 2023:
- Voice-activated assistants: Voice-activated assistants like Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Siri are becoming more and more common. These assistants can be used to control smart home devices, make calls, send texts, and get information. They can also be used to set reminders, create to-do lists, and play music.
- Smart home devices: Smart home devices are devices that can be controlled by a smartphone or voice-activated assistant. These devices can include light bulbs, thermostats, door locks, and security cameras. Smart home devices can make it easier to control your home and make it more energy-efficient.
- Self-driving cars: Self-driving cars are cars that can drive themselves without human input. Self-driving cars are still in development, but they have the potential to revolutionize transportation. Self-driving cars could make it easier to get around, reduce traffic congestion, and improve safety.
- Virtual reality (VR): VR is a technology that allows users to experience a simulated environment. VR can be used for gaming, education, and training. VR has the potential to make learning more immersive and engaging.
- Augmented reality (AR): AR is a technology that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user’s view of the real world. AR can be used for gaming, navigation, and shopping. AR has the potential to make everyday tasks more convenient and efficient.
As technology continues to evolve, we can expect to see even more ways to make our lives easier and more convenient. There are literally thousands of apps, gadgets and technologies that have the ability to make our lives easier than ever before. Here are some of the best:
The Amazon Echo
The Amazon Echo is a fabulous piece of kit, which basically acts as your own electronic personal assistant. You can ask Alexa to do anything from calling you an Uber to switching on your lights and music or even calling for you a pizza. Just think, in the future, we might never need to move again!
Cell Phone Signal Booster
How to Permanently Solve Bad Reception with a Cell Phone Signal Booster
Cell phones have been a boon to the masses. They enable us to stay in touch with our nearest and dearest, hash out new work contracts and keep in touch with what’s going on in the world wherever we happen to be on the planet. However, there are still a frustratingly large number of places where cell phone reception is poor. If your home or office happens to be in one of these places, a cell phone signal booster will ensure that you’re always connected and you never miss an important call again.
Wireless speaker buying guide: Everything you need to know about wireless speakers
A good wireless speaker from a company like Bose or Sonos will make listening to music better than ever. You’ll be able to connect your smartphone, tablet or even TV (depending on the model) to your speaker without any cables and you’ll be able to take your music to the great outdoors next time you have a barbeque.
If you want to take advantage of the golden age of TV we’re currently living through, but you want to do so on your own terms, you need a good streaming device, and the Roku is probably the best. Once it’s set up, not only will you be able to stream content from a mind-boggling number of providers, including Amazon, Netflix and Youtube, but you’ll also be able to watch your own digital files on your main TV screen, play games, browse the internet and listen to music. The only danger is that you become a couch potato.
If you love to read, but you don’t love how much space your book collection takes up, and you hate having to leave your clothes at home so you can take more novels away on vacation with you, invest in E-readers like the Kindle Oasis and all of your problems will be solved. Lightweight, the Kindle Oasis can hold as many as 100 e-books, and it’ll fit in your purse or man bag with ease. It’s even got its own in-built light so you can read in the dark without disturbing others, and you can make the text bigger. It’s a reading revolution!
Do you have any of the tech on the list? What other gadgets have helped you live an easier life?