Wii U Game Walkthroughs – Nintendo Land – Donkey Kong’s Crash Course (SPOILERS)

Home Forums Gaming Wii U Game Walkthroughs – Nintendo Land – Donkey Kong’s Crash Course (SPOILERS)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    infinigeek
    Keymaster

Warning: if you read this, it contains spoilers

Ok so I’ve been playing my Wii U this week and Donkey Kong’s Crash Course was EXCEPTIONALLY CHALLENGING. It was easily the hardest “mini game” on Nintendo Land.

I had figured EVERYTHING OUT except for the freaking 10th area (9th area was hard too, but not impossible lol). The last area (10th area) on the first course really did feel impossible.

Well here is the solution – when you pass the last flag (the one that is in the 10th area) you simply ease off the edge of the top of the platforms – the first platform, then you literally fall into the checkpoint. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!? Apparently this guy did – he beats the whole thing in 70’ish seconds. Incredible. Check out the video then you will see how it is done –>

I will be posting more tips for the “hard parts” that I come across – if you guys have any tips, or have questions just ask them in this thread, or create a new one and I’ll get to it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.