The Samsung Company is leading the world nowadays with its famous Samsung Galaxy series Smartphones and tablets. The Galaxy SIII in the series of Smartphones has won the title of the favorite device of the year 2011 in the US. The new launch of the Galaxy Note II by Samsung has grabbed the attention of the users and customers that want to be more creative.
The company has been working on the devices ever since and has been coming up with more enhanced and improved versions as they know that they have to compete with a company like Apple, which is known for its design, user friendliness and innovative ideas for any device it is thinking to put up in the market. The customers are excited for the comparatively larger yet easy to handle sizes of the tablets and gadgets as the users are shifting more and more to these portable devices.
Features and Specs of Galaxy Note II
The main features and specifications of the Galaxy Note II are described below.
- The device is 5.5 inches and is holdable in the palms of the users quite easily. The body of the tab is made up of plastic and glass. The measurements of the device are 5.9 X 3.2 X 0.4 inches and it weighs 180gms.
- The manufacturing authority has used the AMOLED Super HD 720p screen. This technology is widely used in the latest smart phones and tablets due to the positive feedback from customers and good results. It has provided even sharper images as compared to the previous Galaxy SII or G SIII.
- It features the 1.6GHz quad-core processor chip.
- This tablet is operating on the most recent version released by the Android OS authority, which is Jelly Bean V4.1.1.
- The battery of the of the device features 3,100mAH power energy. The old versions of this kind of releases were using the 2,500mAH, which is quite a lift to keep the device alive.
- It is offering 8MP rear Camera and 1.9 MP front Camera. This will allow the users to do the video chats as well on the social networking groups.
- The G Note II is in three different models featuring different amount of the internal memory. The company has offered 16, 32 and 64 GB versions. The users can select according to their need and the flow of data residing in their devices. Along with the internal memory options, users can also raise the space by using microSD cards.
- The Networks supported by the G N II are 2G, 3G and 4G.
- The company has embedded built-in protection by giving TouchWiz UI protection System.
- There is one stylish digital pen, or in more technical words, the stylus is provided with every tablet to work with.
- The available colors of the device are Titanium Gray and Marble White.
The high priced devices like this are very dear to the owner and they do not want to lose them. However, they may get scratched deeply right on the screen making the view problematic, they can slip from hands and get damaged, or can be out of order due to excessive charging, and many more such mishaps can lead to lose this fantastic work assistant. To avoid any sudden shocks, the users now prefer to have some insurance from a good package provider directly or avail third party recovery services. However, the companies do not support accidental damages mostly, so for such situations users turn towards third parties for additional protection and coverage.
For the ease of the users, the gadget, laptop, iPad and mobile phone insurance companies offer the ability to Get a Quote Online for insurance packages. The users can fill up a form and they can easily have the policy according to need and demand quotations. They can choose among the provided facilities and the pricing details that are best suited to their circumstances. Some also offer additional lost cover on their mobile phone insurance as an extra cover level.